Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Have you ever fall in love to someone from thousands miles away?..

So I am a girl from Philippines and yep I am 25 years old and I apologized if my English is not that good as it is not my first language. I wanted to write this but I was hesitant and now I have to courage to do it. Probably I will not share all of it but I am sure there are people out there that can relate to this. 

I met this man 7 months ago on dating site, actually I was on dating site for approx 4 weeks prior before I started talking to him. I was on and off there as I didn't think it would work out for me or if I could find someone there that is decent and real. For the last 4th week that I was on the site, I promised myself if there's no person that I don't feel something into then I'd leave. Upon scrolling the profiles of hundred accounts of men on dating site I saw this profile that caught my attention. I did not send any messages to every guys profile and talk to them. I was more reserved and just waiting for someone to send me a message and of course it was hard as the competition on dating site is not that easy. A lot of profiles looked like a cover of men's magazine and geez my profile was just a selfie on the beach. So yeah I saw this profile and viewed, I don't know but there was something that I felt when I was viewing his profile. I spent almost 20 minutes checking all over again to his profile and took me like an hour to be brave to send him a message first. Of course I am a girl I was conscious about sending a message to man. and it took him for almost 5 hours to reply LOL cuz it showed that he was online like almost 12 hours ago:) I waited for 5 hours and could not believe he would reply. Honestly, I never thought that he did cuz I don't know how to impress a man. We started talking on April 22, 2017 and it went smoothly cuz I already felt there was something, I don't know I could not explain it but god knows that I was on the state of mind where I told myself "oh crap he's the man". 

He had some sad experiences same as me, I could tell he needed some fixing. I was and I am willing to help him to pick up the pieces or let's just say I am willing to make build something with him that even a bad storm could not break it. I met him in person weeks ago, ahh it was such the best time for me. He planned to visit me on my birthday and he did. But it was a bit short period of time. I was shy and I could not believe that I would be that shy. It is different when a person you like and love way before you met him in person, I was speechless and I was not probably with myself cuz of the shock that it was happening. Uncomfortable? Ah no! I was very comfortable being around him I just get frozen when I am staring on his eyes and face like seriously I did not want to stop looking at him or did not want him to leave that early..we spent 4 days together. It was not bad but I have sort of regrets a bit. Cuz I did not able to express myself to him because I was shocked and of course he understand that part as it's been years for me since I was with a guy. We are not in romantic relationship cuz it is better to get to know someone a bit more.. But I would like to be honest part of me is wishing that I wish we are. I am so hopeful of everything in terms of being with him in the future, cuz we both acted like we were in the relationship but I acted so silly and decided to just be friends first. Am I in the friendzone? HAHA. He is from England, 7 thousands miles away from me. I have been praying and hoping that there will be more in the future between us. 

Love really moves in mysterious ways. Maybe that is the reason why I could nto leave his profile when I was on dating site. When we started talking I immediately left the site. 

Well that's all for now! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment