Friday, November 17, 2017

QUICK REVIEW of Packaging: The Saem ( Real Gel Tint )

Hello internet! So today I am going to make a quick review about the packaging of a real gel tint. I wanted to make a review of a product but I didn't able to use the tint today as I was a bit busy.
 The Saem: Real gel tint is said to be a long lasting lip tint that you can find online. It is made from Korea, Korean products has been very popular in Southeast Asia these days, and probably from western countries. If you are a K-pop avid fan then you know what I'm saying LOL.


I bought this online for PHP 280.00 or around $5 as I ran out with lip tint. I know that its a bit pricey for just a tint, I am more comfortable wearing it than lipstick. I've been addicted to lip tint nowadays as I love the mixture of it. I'm not really into lipstick as I'm not a high maintenance girl. So I can say I was pretty weird before LOL.

I love the packaging cuz it's so girl and also it cannot be spilled so easily unlike the lip tint that I had, when i put it in my bag later on the tint was all over it that stained my stuff.

Anyways, tomorrow I'll give a feedback about product itself. So read when you can LOL.
Stay tuned!

Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment