Wednesday, November 15, 2017

PM of Canada (ASEAN SUMMIT 2017)

I am pretty sure no one is going to read this one so since this is my account, I am entitled to say something either it's politics or not. But then, the PM of canada has really caught my attention not because of his looks, oh c'mon! yeah we all know he's really good looking, however I was not that impressed with his photo ops during his stay in the Philippines. I know it is good to interact to the ordinary Filipino people, it seemed the photo shoot was sort of too much.. not sure if it's because ot look good or to show something when they go back to Canada. I don't know maybe to impress his fellow Canadians. I appreciate that he is concern about the EJKs and Human Rights here in the PH, like what Pres. Duterte said if you are so concern about the killings or human rights conduct an investigation that proves the government is behind it. I hope the PM never forget or will do what he promised to get their trashed back to Canada. LOL Philippines is not a landfill PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment